VMware ThinApp Enterprise – simplifies application delivery by isolating applications from the underlying operating system and plugging directly into existing virtual and physical desktop management tools and infrastructure. VMware ThinApp encapsulates applications inside a Virtual OS that transparently merges a virtual system environment with the real system environment. Accelerate application deployment and simplify application migration with agentless application virtualization.
With VMware ThinApp Full, applications are packaged into single executables that run completely isolated from each other and the operating system for conflict-free execution on end-point devices. Application packages can be deployed to different Windows platforms, eliminating costly recoding and regression testing so you can easily migrate existing applications to Windows 7.
Run any version of virtually any application on a single operating system without conflicts. You can even run multiple versions of the same application.
• Application Management. Seamlessly integrated with VMware Horizon Application Manager, applications packaged with VMware ThinApp can be easily managed and deployed to end users. Use VMware Horizon Application Manager to set policies, entitle users, and securely deliver applications via the cloud.
• Seamless Virtual and Native Browser Experience. ThinDirect gives end users the flexibility to run IE 6 on Windows 7 desktops alongside natively installed newer browser versions. With ThinDirect administrators can configure Web pages for virtualized IE 6 and its dependencies to ensure that URLs always open in the right browser for a seamless end user experience.
• Relink. If you’ve used previous versions of VMware ThinApp to create application packages, these existing packages can be upgraded to the new VMware ThinApp format (versions 4.5 and above) without the need of associated project files for the applications. This utility speeds up the process of upgrading your existing VMware ThinApp packages.
• Performance Accelerator. Reduced page file usage for virtual applications and increased memory sharing between multiple instances of applications allows for quicker application invocation and improved application delivery to end users. This helps to improve user experience with VMware ThinApp, and at the same time reduces network bandwidth consumption.
• Registry Transaction Protection. Ensure the integrity of the registry file and eliminate potential data corruption due to crash or system failure by mapping to a backup registry file.
• Enhanced Packaging Support Ecosystem. Customers can now elect to share application packaging results with VMware at the beginning of capture or contribute application packaging tips and recipes with a network of community users. By building out this ecosystem of support for users, we will have a better understanding of product usage to provide better product support.
* Click here
The post VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.7 Build 15851843 Multilanguage [Latest] Crack appeared first on Modapkpros.