ConvertAll – with this program you can combine the units any way you want. If you want to convert from inches per decade, thats fine. Or from meter-pounds. Or from cubic nautical miles. The units don’t have to make sense to anyone else.
• The base units for conversion may be either typed (with auto-completion) or selected from a list.
• As a unit is typed, the unit list is automatically filtered to show only units with matching words.
• In general, either a unit’s full name or its abbreviation can be used.
• Units may be combined with the “*” and “/” operators.
• Units may be raised to powers (squared, cubed, etc.) with the “^” operator.
• Units in the denominator may be grouped with parenthesis.
• Units with non-linear scales, such as temperature, can also be converted.
• Recently used unit combinations may be picked from a menu.
• Numbers may be entered on either the “From” or the “To” units side, for conversions in both directions.
• Basic mathematical expressions may be entered in place of numbers.
• Options control the formatting of numerical results.
• The unit data includes over 500 units.
• The format of the unit data file makes it easy to add additional units.
• Command line options are available to do conversions without the GUI.
• The user interface and the unit data are available in English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.
* Click here